COVID-19 presents serious challenges for Irish businesses in all sectors and of all sizes. In an unprecedented social and commercial context, we don’t pretend to be able to predict the outcomes. However at MC2 we have built our reputation in helping our clients to achieve clarity in complex situations, a skill that has never been more relevant than right now.
We’re proud to introduce Chrysalis Corporate Planning from MC2, a bundled service offering for corporate clients and owner-managed businesses which brings together our specialist skills in banking, financial planning, commercial and property (restructure of leases) to help you plan your effective response.
If you are unsure about whether or not you should continue to trade your way through the crisis or suspend your activities, we will bring clarity around these and other options.
Enduring the crisis; planning for the future
Working in close consultation with you and/or your executive financial team, Chrysalis Corporate Planning will position your business to endure the current crisis through a range of consultancy and advisory services. These include:
- Assistance with access to liquidity including applications for Government support initiatives (Credit Guarantee Scheme, microfinance business loans, SBCI COVID-19 Working Capital Loan Scheme, Enterprise Ireland Sustaining Enterprise Fund);
- Risk assessment, cashflow analysis/projections and financial modelling;
- Liaison with third-parties including Revenue, landlords, lenders and creditors;
- Scenario planning and business sustainment planning;
- Business goal-setting and action planning.
Why the chrysalis?
We chose the image of the chrysalis to represent the act of protecting yourself from present forces in order to emerge stronger in the future. Chrysalis Corporate Planning offers clear, expert and actionable advice aimed at protecting your business in this time of crisis, and ensuring its eventual return to viability in a position of financial health and strength.
Meet the Chrysalis Corporate Planning Team
Our Chrysalis Corporate Planning Team combines decades of experience and expertise to offer our clients a range of specialities to address present challenges. Contact us today to find out more about how Chrysalis Corporate Planning can help you and your business.