Chrysalis Corporate Planning from MC2
COVID-19 presents serious challenges for Irish businesses in all sectors and of all sizes. In an unprecedented social and commercial context, we don’t pretend to be able to predict the outcomes. However at MC2 we have built our reputation in helping our clients to achieve clarity in complex situations, a skill that has never been more relevant than right now.
We’re proud to introduce Chrysalis Corporate Planning from MC2, a bundled service offering for corporate clients and owner-managed businesses which brings together our specialist skills in banking, financial planning, commercial and property (restructure of leases) to help you plan your effective response.
For a quick reference on available Government supports for your business, download our go-to guide.
If you are unsure about whether you should continue to trade your way through the crisis or suspend your activities, we will bring clarity around these and other options.
Working in close consultation with you and/or your executive financial team, Chrysalis Corporate Planning will position your business to endure the current crisis through a range of consultancy and advisory services.
Service offerings include:
- Assistance with access to liquidity including applications for Government support initiatives (Credit Guarantee Scheme, microfinance business loans, SBCI Covid-19 Working Capital Loan Scheme, Enterprise Ireland Sustaining Enterprise Fund, Business Continuity Vouchers);
- Debt management through the tax debt warehousing scheme;
- Risk assessment, cashflow analysis/projections and financial modelling;
- Liaison with third-parties including Revenue, landlords, lenders and creditors;
- Scenario planning and business sustainment planning;
- Business goal-setting and action planning.
Financial Assistance through the Voucher Scheme
Your business might be eligible for a voucher to assist with financial planning. Two voucher schemes have been launched, which are designed to help businesses affected by COVID-19 get the expert help they need to assess and respond to the current circumstance and to prepare for the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions.
- The Business Continuity Voucher (€2,500) through the Local Enterprise Office for businesses in any sector who employ up to 50 people.
- The Covid-19 Business Financial Planning Grant (€5,000) for Enterprise Ireland clients and those manufacturing or internationally traded services companies who employ 10 or more full-time employees.
Through the voucher schemes, our Chrysalis Corporate Planning team can support your business with the following services:
- Develop a business continuity plan
- Assess current financial needs in the short term to medium term
- Reduce variable costs, overheads and expenses
- Review and explore supply chain financing options
- Prepare a business case for application to emergency financial interventions available through Banks, SBCI and Microfinance Ireland
Chrysalis Corporate Planning offers clear, expert and actionable advice aimed at protecting your business in this time of crisis, and ensuring its eventual return to viability in a position of financial health and strength. We chose the name chrysalis to represent the act of protecting yourself from present forces, in order to emerge stronger in the future.
Our Chrysalis Corporate Planning Team combines decades of experience and expertise to offer our clients a range of specialities to address present challenges. Contact us today to find out more about how Chrysalis Corporate Planning can help you and your business.