Thank you for your interest in joining MC2 Accountants
If you wish to be considered for future positions, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancies are posted on this page as required so please check back regularly.
You can also follow us on Social Media
Please see the listed below a listing of current roles we are hiring for.
We are delighted to offer students the opportunity to join our Accounting Internship Programme commencing January 2020.
The successful applicants will assist in various aspects of financial accounting, auditing and tax compliance.
Main Duties include:
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Assisting with Auditing of financial statements.
- Preparation of tax returns including Income Tax, Corporation Tax, PAYE/PRSI & VAT.
- General bookkeeping duties & payroll.
- Acting as key support to the other Team members, specifically through the provision of financial information on a timely basis.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
We are looking for individuals that possess a high level of initiative with the ability to take direction and prioritise workload.
Interested candidates should also possess the following:
- Personally motivated with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Currently working towards a 2.1 Business/Accountancy degree
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in our Accounting Internship Programme please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com .
Closing date for Applications is the 22nd April 2019.
Senior Manager - Accounts - Click for Details
Senior Manager – Accounts
MC2 Accountants, was set up in 2013 and has quickly established itself as a dynamic and
progressive professional service firm. With a staff of over 25 highly experienced and
qualified individuals, MC2 Accountants offer end to end solutions that are designed to
meet the various needs of our Clients. In addition to providing core Audit and
Accountancy services, MC2 Accountants is particularly focused on Advisory services
including Tax, Corporate Finance and Transactions Services.
About the Role
An experienced Senior Manager –Accounts is required by a dynamic, well established
firm based in Cork city. The Senior Manager will get the opportunity to work with a
broad range of clients. There is a clear path for progression and development. This
position is very varied and challenging and the successful candidate will also be a
leading member of a highly professional and successful team.
“Culture and fit within our firm are our top priority when hiring for this key role. Our
team is dynamic, flat structured, open, friendly and client focused so we need someone who will continue to foster this culture” Partner.
About the Person
– Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE
– Experience in managing and leading a team of qualified professionals
– Top tier practice trained across all tax heads
– Strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills
– Display commitment, effort, motivation and initiative in all business dealings
– Excellent organisational skills
– Management of a team of Accounts professionals
– Develop, mentor, recruit and retain a highly engaged accounting team
– Manage a portfolio of clients directly and support other team members in the
management of their client portfolios
– Ensuring a timely completion of clients’ statutory obligations covering audit,
accounts, CRO returns, corporation tax and personal tax compliance
– Liaising with clients to ensure a timely delivery of high quality service
– Provide technical accounting support to the team as input is required
– Identify and implement controls and best practice solutions
– Partake in our knowledge box informal training sessions
– Identifying business development opportunities through attracting new business
while cross selling the other professional services offerings of the firm
– Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-
level of client satisfaction
– Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to
We take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. We offer
excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Our Senior Manager – Accounts Package
will include – salary, pension, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions,
CPD allowance, and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
Please send your Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org