MC2 is a forward thinking accounting firm where we specialise in all aspects of small, medium and large businesses including consulting and development, strategic planning and profit maximisation to name a few. The role of the accountant has changed to that of a business advisor and by providing these services, we can deliver significant benefits to assist and position your business to surpass your competitors with a stronger, more secure and competitive business model.
Outsourced Business Services
MC2 can provide outsourced business services for your business. We can provide your business with a tailored solution to your needs and relieve the burden on you of maintaining financial records and reconciliations. We provide a secure, internet based fully integrated online accounting system that is easy to use and is available to business owners and staff at all times.
Our Services Include:
- Preparation & Submission of VAT, PAYE and RCT Returns to Revenue Commissioners
- Profit & Loss Statement & Balance Sheet
- Debtors/Creditors Analysis
- Key Performance Indicator Analysis
MC2 offers companies, cost effective payroll outsourcing service which comes with the utmost of personal attention and quality customer service which is required for this very important function in a business.
Strategic & Financial Planning
MC2 work closely with their clients to develop strategic plans or review existing strategies for the long-term future of the business. We work closely with clients to help grow their bottom line by examining all areas of the business to improve efficiency and position them to be more competitive.
Services offered include:
- Set and review strategic goals
- Conduct external analysis of the markets and competitors
- Formulate realistic action plans
- Implement key policies
- Develop specific policies for business units including finance, HR, operations, procurement and research and development
- Create control systems for reviewing objectives and action plans
- Preparation of Annual Budgets, Rolling forecasts and cash forecasting
- Reducing overheads to help lower your cost base, improve efficiency & increase productivity
- Employee motivation and performance strategy development and implementation
Internal Control Review
MC2 work actively with their clients assessing, monitoring and making recommendations relating to a company’s internal control risk profile. Our internal audit team carry out the audit process by assessing the effectiveness of a company’s internal control system, identify possible issues and formulating a strategy for improvement, if required.
MC2 have built a reputation in creating clarity in complex situations. Working with companies, individuals, solicitors, insurance companies and liquidators, we offer meticulous, impartial and independent advice. We help build strong cases and support the creation of beneficial agreements and settlements.
Our services are called upon in a variety of business and personal situations as follows:
- Shareholder/director/partner disputes
- Quantification of profits or losses
- Breach of contract or negligence
- Fraud, both criminal and civil
- Loss of profit claims
- Tax & VAT investigations
- Money Laundering
- Asset tracing
- Conduct of directors
- Personal Injury
- Matrimonial Disputes
Due Diligence Review
MC2 are extensively engaged for investigations into the affairs of companies prior to acquisitions, disposals, refinancing, restructuring or other similar transactions. Our extensive knowledge and expertise in this area enhances the clients understanding of key information underpinning a corporate transaction, allowing them to make informed investments decisions.
Whatever due diligence is required, we can help.